EASY TO SET-UP, PROGRAM AND OPERATE; EXCEEDS THE MOST RIGOROUS DEMANDS
Chevalier customers in a wide range of industries like what they see in the FSG-4080DC series double-column fixed beam grinders. They say the grinders are easy to set-up, program and operate and exceed the most rigorous demands for rigidity, accuracy and speed. All while providing an enormous grinding area.
“With the options in the market within our target group of machines, the Chevalier FSG series stood out as the choice product,” said Brian Young, general manager of Erie Precision Grinding in Pennsylvania. “It provides an easy to use interface, full CNC control system, total workpiece capacity and the rigidity and accuracy of the dual column design.” Young said his high expectations for the FSG Series has been meet.
“Now that we have completed a number of workpieces, I am truly impressed by its performance,” he added. “By meeting my expectations, it has exceeded what I thought was possible over such a large platform. The operator interface, intuitive programming and speed are all working together to provide an exceptional piece of equipment capable of servicing our customers effectively and efficiently.
The user-friendly conversational programming features:
- Smart-III CNC PC based control and Microsoft Win CE platform
- Patented designed table stroke can be adjusted from screen
- Conversational graphic program for grinding and dressing
- Standard can cycles: step surface, slice and crisscross cycles
- Switch between manual, semi-automatic, fully automatic or CNC
- Automatic wheel dressing can be done while machining or at the end of a cycle
- Simplified data transfer using Ethernet/intranet data saving and transfer, USB port and CF card port
For more information, contact: Chevalier Machinery Inc.